Friday 27 April 2012

Shooting Stars I've seen a few...

Madrid felt so homelike; really relaxing for such a large city.  I spent my days sleeping on park benches and exploring the city by foot.  My feet are sore and my eyes seem to carry this weight.  I am now so slowly enjoying my last month in Europe by taking it easy but appreciating every moment and meditating on the past two months.  I've been to so many places and I've met countless souls.  I have trouble believing that all of this is real.  I look forward to coming home with this new found insight and outlook on life.




I've conquered the 'travelling alone' experience and I must admit that it would be nice to have a partner to entertain me and keep me warm but I needed to do this for myself by myself.  I have grown a bit bored of eating alone and exploring cities in silence, the same songs playing over and over on my headphones.  '4 3 2 1 what we fighting 4 3 2 1'...

He told me I don't like romance; loves to pass the blame and make me feel inadequate.  My question is, how can one accuse another when they're entirely ignorant to the meaning?  If I never ate cow balls before (yes it happened in Greece I digress...) it would not be fair for another to claim that I do not like the delicacy.  Claim your own findings and leave out all the rest.  Only I know me.  Caged animals are meant to be free, like you and me.  Can't catch a break until the last string wears through.  I am judged; judge not, love more, mind your business.  Be careful of words; cutting like a knife freshly sharpened.  I see the big picture finally; I am on a forever never ending pilgrimage.  Going to be like Johnny Appleseed and plant my garden all around the world; afterwards to the moon Alice.

Shooting stars flying across the sky, never attempt to catch one for they are not meant to be owned only adored from a far.  If a star is tired of shooting it will find you and chose you and if you deny the star you lose the light.  Forever dark clouds covering the hemisphere; choices, must be nice to have a few.  Those who aren't acquitted with the luxury of the choice hurt so much more and we must be sensitive to their burnt out souls.


No comments:

Post a Comment