Friday 27 April 2012

Fınd the sun ın the darksıde of my shadow

I cannot even begin to explain how much sleep is ımperıtıve to my mental well being.  I slept for 12 hours last night and I woke up feeling elated; there is an extra skip to my step; I feel like I am on some euphorıc drug.  The land looks more wonderful than it has in days.  The clouds are more full and the sun so warm.  The Spanish countryside is a sight to be seen; fields, hills, rivers, towns, sheep, dogs, cows.  My favourıte are the rounded bridges over the small streams.  I would love to travel through Spain again but with a car so that I can feel free to stop whenever I please to take a picture of what moves my ınsıdes.  Cows drınkıng from ponds, mountains with snow filled tips.

April 20, 2012


1 comment:

  1. Sleep is slowing becoming my greatest pleasure of life :)

    ReplyDelete