Tuesday 25 September 2012

The key to a happy life is a great sense of humour

At the bar the other night... My friend leaves for a second to bum a fag ;) a friendly gent introduces himself to me.  Immediately also lets me know he's an American, from Missouri, has an accent to prove it.  He's been living in Canada for 4 years, loves it and the people.  He is about to go back to the states and shows me a pic on his iphone (or whatever those crazy gadgets are that all the cool kids be talkin' boot lately) of his going away party.  Everyone in the picture has the lazer beam eyes so he pronounces that all Canadians are vampires!  I say "Hey that's great, you gotta tell all the 'maricans that when you get back!  Then they're all gonna try and watch us on TV!  Hey, what channel is Canada on?" HAHAHAHA that was a great joke.  I <3 friendly Americans.


No comments:

Post a Comment