Wednesday 26 September 2012

Office is a Lake

I swear my office is a lake
When people are late
it cause calmness not destruction
The day wasn't flowing right anyway
Now it has the chance to be back on natural course
I feel and believe that set backs are nature's way
of putting one back on the right course
I felt unsettled,
that I was going the wrong way
One phone call
an upside down view of the lake
a wild ferret hopping by 
a fallen leaf
(Oh the falling leaves: "Nothing has such  a keen sense of fun
as a fallen leaf." J.M. Barrie)
A strand of my hair caught in a rock
a lasting memory of the moment
A dead raccoon on the highway on my drive in
my heart sank
If that isn't a sign, I don't know what is.
A duck popping only his head out of the water
diving back in for lunch.
All is calm all is well


No comments:

Post a Comment