Friday 30 March 2012

Athena and the Turtle

As I was walking through the Byzantine Quarter all alone on a sunny day I found this guy and he started coming after me full speed ahead.  It was a moment and then...

I stopped in a park down the way to write about my thoughts in my journal and I hear rustling from behind me getting closer and closer so I take out my headphones turn around and this guy is right at my feet.

I went to a little cafe by the Acropoli and this art exhibit was up.  An artist couldn't have depicted me better if they tried.

"My Thoughts Exploding into a Million Colours"

I find this sadly beautiful.

Yes this is my blog so things are naturally going to be about me.  It is my place to by self-involved. If you don't like it you have all the power in the world to not read it.

Love Street Art

Love Peace Serenity found in Santorini after I had a moment by the Sacred Rock in Athens asking Athena for strength.  I am not one to follow religion but I have always been enthralled in Greek Mythology and there is something about Athena that has taken my soul and lifted it high with strength and courage.


No comments:

Post a Comment