Monday 7 May 2012

One Week To Go

Wow. One week left.  I am actually looking forward to coming home; I am missing the special people in my life. I saw a pug at the airport this morning and almost cried.  I try to keep moving along on this journey so that I do not get too attached to places that, let's face it, I may never see again. Who really knows what the future holds except for great promise and a whole new outlook.  I felt a little lost when I left home in February and I am glad to admit that I suddenly see things in my life so clearly and I have all these plans in my head that I want to set forth and accomplish.  I will be continuing to update this blog with stories from my travels as I seem to have been writing on more of a personal level and I would like to get into my stories as a way to remember them and to give tips on things I learned while traveling.

I just arrived in Edinburgh and it looks absolutely charming.  I just came from Amsterdam where I had the absolute pleasure of being whisked away into an 18 men stag party.  Too Much Fun!



Time to go fishing for monsters!  Down in Castle Fragle Rock!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to a dance with you next week :) Looking forward to the stories, the toasts, the hugs and the laughs. soak up every inch of this coming week and revel in all it has to offer. Don't leave a single memory behind when you come home, I want to know them all and I want you to treasure them 'till your last day!

    ReplyDelete