Tuesday 15 May 2012

I must admit...

I must admit that I am so excited to be home!  I think that if I had to leave a week ago it would have been too soon and that if I had to stay one more week I would have cried.  Timing is working out perfectly.  I left London early this morning and it was raining and gloomy; I arrived in Toronto today and the weather is so warm like summer and the air smells so fresh!



I must admit I am now learning that perhaps people have been actually reading this blog! I have kept these personal endeavors off facebook purposely because if one puts such thoughts up on the good 'ol fb you are pretty much forcing your friends to take a gander and form an opinion.  Here it is your choice to read about me and I hope that the people whom are reading it are doing so for positive reasons.  I have been quite candid at times but I've been doing it as a means to let things out and the reason I have been doing it openly is because I hope that maybe by me sharing and being totally open and honest about my experiences I can inspire others to do the same.  We are all human and have so much in common and it feels great to be an open book and have no shame.  After I write about things I am letting them go and this really has become very therapeutic for me.



I must admit I almost got a tattoo while in York to commemorate my travels but the shop next to my hostel was all booked up.  I plan to still get this done very soon and am deciding on who to ask to help convey this image.



Technically it is 5am in my head but at home it is just hitting midnight.  I must simmer down and head to bed and sleep for the next 12 hours!  My friend Jen and my mother came to pick me up at the airport today and I was tearing up it made me so happy!  I cannot wait to continue to see friends this week I miss people so much; as they say "distance makes the heart grow fonder".


No comments:

Post a Comment