Sunday 13 May 2012

Full Circle

It is so nice to be back in London where I began this journey of mine 3 months ago.  Even better it was nice to get off the train and pull out my oyster pass that I have saved over the months and know exactly where to go without a doubt or a worry.  The weather is swell and I have been out all day buying gifts for my friends.  I said I wouldn't get souvenirs for anyone but it is just too hard not too!  I am now broke and need to find a cash machine!  I went out dancing last night and I had a great time!  I love dancing.  I used to be so shy about it and felt like I wasn't good enough but now I just don't care.  I love letting go and being free without worrying what others may think!  Through out my time here I have danced to "I'm sexy and I know it" numerous times and I am sure a few friends at home would be very proud of me!  Last night I was on a mission to hear some good rock and roll and dance my ass off and I did just that.  As well as topped the night off with a lamb shish wrap, mmmm.  I am soooooo pumped to be coming home; as excited as I was to leave and I believe I will get no sleep and probably come down with a cold again!  It is all worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment