Friday 24 February 2012

Wednesday's Song


I arrived in London on a Wednesday morning and I found my hostel pretty simply.  After having dinner by my lonesome I decided to go exploring.  I got on the tube and got off at Trafalger Square and started walking around.  I felt lonely for a minute while crossing over the river but then I remembered I had my friends with me so I pulled out the mp3 player and this song came on and immediately I felt better and remembered why I was here.  I walked around that night for 4 hours in shock at the beauty of the architecture.  Canada does not have buildings like London and I was just in amazement all night.  I got back to my hostel and made some friends and now I'm not sitting alone at the table eating dinner anymore!

3 comments:

  1. montreal, quebec city :p all have beautiful architecture

    sounds like you are already having a life changing experience... Stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful! I already miss u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah i forgot about Montreal and Quebec city... ok so then London's architecture is outstanding compared to Toronto...

    ...but still, if London is amazing me this much i can't wait to see some real historical architecture in the ancient lands of italy and greece!

    ReplyDelete