Monday 27 February 2012

Paris Day 1


I think I am fitting in Paris a bit too well.  On my first day here I went for a little stroll up the hill and I found the most glorious view of the city.  Then I found a Dali exhibit that I was going to take part in regardless so of course I skipped my way in.  After I checked in at my hostel I met my new roomates from Brasil and they gave me the directions to the Eiffel tower so I took le metro and arrived around 7ish... I ended up climbing the stairs to the top!  I must admit I've been in quite a bit of pain lately; I know I'm 27 but my legs have seriously aged much quicker than the rest of me.  If I didn't find that knee brace at the 99cent store in London I don't think I would have made it too Paris with my pack.  I an trying to upload a video at the moment but it is taking too long and I am getting le tired considering I've been up since 4am...  I would've liked to have uploaded a London album by now but computer things aren't going so smoothly...

No comments:

Post a Comment