Friday 31 January 2014

The Deal

So, here is the deal, the gist, the lowdown of what is happening here.  This was intended to be a travel blog first and foremost.  Lately, it has turned into more posts about my new found love for nutrition than my deep rooted love of travel.  I feel that this is inconsistent and has to stop.  My solution:  I have started another blog about my life in Holistic Nutrition.  This will be a professional blog where work opportunities can stem from.  Here it is:  http://triciagut.wordpress.com/

As for this blog, it will now step away from talking about nutrition and go back to travel and also personal revelations, of course!  I have been too busy lately to write because I am in school full time, but I miss it.  Having started this blog a few years ago was a great idea, because it got my creative writing juices flowing.  I am finding it easier to express myself on writing assignments because of this.

I appreciate all the readers, the people who purposely come here and the ones who accidentally stumble upon it.  For that, I say Thank You!

I finish school in July, and I am itching to get out of this country!  I've been looking up flights all week and have been finding great deals.  This year, I head to Eastern Europe!  But I will not be travelling alone this time.  I am grateful for the experiences that backpacking on my own has brought me; but to be honest, I don't want to do it again, at least not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment