Wednesday 19 December 2012

Breathe

Take a moment Today
and Every day after
To just Breathe

I cannot even begin to explain how often I have caught myself not breathing.  Doing activities, thinking of thoughts, working, focusing on whatever it is I am doing and never stopping to ask myself, am I even breathing?  I think breathing is something we take for granted; that it will just always be there for us and we will always be doing it.  I think most of the time I am just taking little short breathes in and out just to get by and carry on.  When speaking, I don't think I breathe at all.  Maybe speaking less, listening more, will help focus the attention on good, hearty breathes.

I was reminded of the importance of breathing in the book that I am reading entitled, Worker in the Light by George Noory.  Ever since I read that chapter I have been reminding myself every day to remember to breathe.  He says that one must envision that every time we breathe in, picture healthy, clean air coming into our lungs and spreading through out our bodies; every time one exhales, imagine all the toxins and dirty air leaving your body.  Therefore, breathing is a cleansing process and can be used as a tool to help dispel all negative thoughts and energy we dwell upon within.

Breathe  

No comments:

Post a Comment